Today, more than 35,000 schools and ten million students are using PTC solutions.
In addition, our software has been incorporated in over 1800 universities globally, including 50 of the top mechanical engineering universities in the United States. The number of schools and universities continues to grow every year. We're proud to be part of a technological literacy movement that seeks to help bridge the academic gap and inspire all students to design the products of the future, because the designers of the future are our future too.
With PTC's School & University Program, students can
- Build technological literacy
- Learn to work collaboratively in teams
- Develop communication, interpersonal and social skills
- Improve critical thinking and strategic thinking skills
- Increase confidence
- Experience project-based problem solving
- Become familiar with advanced design processes
- Prepare for real-world careers in technology
FIRST - For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
PTC is a proud sponsor of FIRST. FIRST’s mission is to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders by engaging them in exciting, mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills. The FIRST program inspires innovation that fosters well-rounded life capabilities — including self-confidence, communication and leadership.
- Find out how PTC is partnering with FIRST and how your team can utilize the free offerings from PTC.