- The request for well-documented calculations/simulations to be used by many, including customers, was a great challenge. Kongsberg Devotek was looking for an easy-to-use calculation tool which was based upon mathematical notations.
Solution: Achieved through Mathcad examples
- Mathcad is used for system design of complex systems with good results. At the same time it is excellent for simple calculations. Mathcad replaces Excel, and makes it easier to conduct complex calculations. Formulas are written in Mathcad in the same way as they are shown in the documentation, reducing error-prone risks. The simple user interface also facilitates the sharing and documenting of calculations.
Result: As demonstrated through Mathcad examples
- More efficient calculations using standard libraries
- Better presentation and documentation with mathematical notations
- Improved quality assurance and calculation reliability
- Easier for others to understand and continue the project, as can be seen in Mathcad examples