3D CAD Extensions are currently available:
- Creo Flexible Modeling- Want more flexibility to overcome late-stage design changes? Creo FMX lets users choose and modify geometry and features within designs, to save time and decrease errors.
- Creo Advanced Assembly- Improves the productivity of distributed teams by managing design criteria, top-down assembly and process planning.
- Creo ECAD-MCAD Collaboration- Enhances your ability to collaborate between electrical and mechanical design teams and improve electromechanical detailed design work.
- Creo Advanced Framework- Lets machine designers and equipment manufacturers simplify and speed-up structure design work.
- Creo Manikin- A fully-fledged digital human modelling option, made to tailor your products for human-product interactions.
- Creo Piping and Cabling- Extract logic from schematics to automate your 3D pipe and cable routing.