Take a look at the range of NC and Tooling Extensions:
- Creo Progressive Die- Takes users through all stages of tooling development for progressive dies.
- Creo Expert Moldbase- Utilise all the benefits of 3D, when designing moldbases, while still operating with a 2D CAD approach.
- Creo NC Sheetmetal- Enhance your tooling manufacturing, by removing inefficient sheetmetal manufacturing.
- Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling- Virtual milling solutions for prismatic machining, to increase NC productivity and design processes.
- Creo Production Machining- Enjoy enhanced capabilities for direct cutting and product part shaping, with seamless compatibility with design.
- Creo Complete Machining- Complete range of programmes for CNC machines in production environments to improve both tool design and manufacturing processes.
- Creo Complete Mold Design- A comprehensive package for specialised mold creation. Includes core, cavity and moldbase.
- Creo Computer-Aided Verification- Provides digital inspections of parts and assemblies for total quality assurance.
- Creo Tool Design- Designed to make even complex tooling more simple, with a process-driven workflow to take users through each stage.